Telegraph – Calcutta, India – Kolkata Knight Riders featured on two of the four “most-watched” IPL moments on mobile phones and tabs last year.
- Kolkata Knight Riders featured on two of the four “most-watched” IPL moments on mobile phones and tabs last year.
- Last year, 8.3 million people had watched the last over of the second qualifier, the virtual semi-final between these two teams at Eden, according to a “watch report” by Hotstar, which has the exclusive digital streaming rights for IPL.
- Last year, the “fourth most-watched moment” involved KKR when 6.4 million people watched the last over of the “eliminator” versus Rajasthan Royals.
- The report showed 45 per cent of female viewers had watched KKR, second only to Chennai Super Kings, whose matches were watched by 50 per cent of female viewers.
- Two of the four most-watched moments featured KKRSecond most-watched moment in Qualifier 2 against Sunrisers Hyderabad: Carlos Brathwaite on a hat-trick to Kuldeep Yadav in the last over — 8.