Mercury (Hobart, Australia) – TIGERS favourite George Bailey will be seen in Tigers colours again.
- TIGERS favourite George Bailey will be seen in Tigers colours again.
- That’s the prediction of Cricket Tasmania chief executive Nick Cummins as negotiations continue with the former Tigers and Australian one-day and T20 skipper.
- “We are currently in negotiations with George regarding the Tigers and I think we will see him playing for the Tigers in some form but he is just deciding what he wants to do in terms of red ball and white ball, but we are optimistic.”
- Cummins said he did not believe Bailey’s injury would be a factor in whether Bailey played on in all formats or not.
- “He’s always made it pretty clear from the outset that maybe he’s got one more year left from a state cricket, Shield perspective.