Adgully (India) – Star Sports – India’s leading sports broadcaster makes a bold move by bringing together a panel of women presenters to drive the coverage for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.
- Star Sports – India’s leading sports broadcaster makes a bold move by bringing together a panel of women presenters to drive the coverage for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.
- Seema Jaswal – who was a part of ISL and currently is the face of the Premier League globally and hosts multiple sports properties including snooker, motor racing and darts will be presenting the ICC Cricket World Cup from EnglandSanjana Ganesan has played an important role covering the VIVO IPL and has hosted international tournaments over the past few years across multiple sports.
- Reena D’Souza while talking about what she is looking forward to this World Cup on Star Sports 1 Kannada said, ” When you’ve got something to learn every day and every moment is inspirational, it is worth the challenge and that is what I exactly learn everyday as a sports presenter.
- With the evolving scenario of the cricketing universe, legends from the sport have always supported the women presenters who have taken over the Star Sports network this ICC Cricket World Cup.
- India’s former finger spinner – Venkatapathy Raju on women presenters this World Cup on Star Sports said, “It’s nice to see women anchor shows in regional languages and we have a lot of women cricketers be a part of English and Hindi commentary as well as doing a lot of anchoring.