Canindia News – New Delhi, June 5 (IANS) With great power comes great responsibility and no one knows it better than India skipper Virat Kohli.
- New Delhi, June 5 (IANS) With great power comes great responsibility and no one knows it better than India skipper Virat Kohli.
- Call it the additional responsibility of being a role model or the need to guide a team that is filled with youngsters and looking to win the World Cup, Kohli has indeed turned a new leaf and his “will discuss it man-to-man” comment in reaction to South Africa pacer Kagiso Rabada calling him “immature” bears testimony to the fact that Kohli is not looking for confrontations to up the ante.
- Back in 2008 when Virat Kohli broke into the international scene, he gave the impression of being an immensely talented but temperamental kid who never shied away from verbal spats and taking on the opposition.
- However, Kohli, arguably one of the best batsmen in the current generation, believed back then that these verbal tiffs and aggressive confrontations helped him to come out with his A-game and do wonders for the team.
- Clearly, Kohli means business as Team India embark on their journey to try and win the 2019 edition of the World Cup in England and Wales.