Canindia News – New Delhi, June 7 (IANS) The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BBCI) should back M.S.
- New Delhi, June 7 (IANS) The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BBCI) should back M.S.
- Decorated former Indian skipper Dhoni was seen sporting an Army insignia on his wicket-keeping gloves in India’s opening game of the ongoing World Cup.
- Rijiju further stressed that the BCCI should keep the interest of Indian citizens in mind while taking up the matter with ICC.
- “The incident that took place during the World Cup is a thing related to India’s reputation, I want to say that BCCI, on their level, should take up the matter with ICC and keeping Indian citizen’s emotions in mind, they should put forward their views properly,” Rijiju said.
- The Committee of Administrators (CoA) running Indian cricket have sent in a request to the ICC asking them to allow Dhoni to have the logo on his gloves.