MSN New Zealand – The Blackcaps will host the world’s best cricket teams this summer, with England, India and Australia touring New Zealand for the 2019/20 season.
- The Blackcaps will host the world’s best cricket teams this summer, with England, India and Australia touring New Zealand for the 2019/20 season.
- The international schedule will start with England arriving in late October, playing five T20s and two tests – the first at Mt Maunganui’s Bay Oval, which will become New Zealand’s ninth test venue.
- After a three-test series in Australia, Gary Stead’s side will face India in a blockbuster tour that includes five T20s, three ODIs and two tests at Wellington’s Basin Reserve and Hagley Oval in Christchurch.
- The White Ferns will also host South Africa for three ODIs and five T20s, including a solitary doubleheader with the Blackcaps at Mt Maunganui in February, before heading to Australia for the Women’s T20 World Cup.
- NZC chief executive David White feels this will be the biggest summer of cricket ever in New Zealand, outside of the two World Cups that were jointly hosted in 1992 and 2015.