Sporting News – The net bowler hospitalised after being hit by a shot from Australia batsman David Warner has walked for the first time since the incident.
- The net bowler hospitalised after being hit by a shot from Australia batsman David Warner has walked for the first time since the incident.
- Local cricketer Jaykishan Plaha was helping Australia in the build-up to their Cricket World Cup clash with India at The Oval on Saturday when a drive from Warner hit him in the head.
- The training session was delayed for approximately 20 minutes as the bowler was attended to by Australia’s medical staff and paramedics, with the batsman showing visible signs of distress.
- THE INCIDENT: Warner ‘rattled’ after net bowler struck by ball at Australia trainingFortunately, Cricket Australia later confirmed that the individual, who was monitored for signs of concussion, had been cleared of major damage by a CT scan.
- And Plaha revealed on Monday that he had taken his first steps, thanking cricket supporters from all over the world for their messages of support.