Hindustan Times – India’s hero of 2007 T20I World Cup and 2011 World Cup, Yuvraj Singh announced his retirement from all forms of international cricket.
- India’s hero of 2007 T20I World Cup and 2011 World Cup, Yuvraj Singh announced his retirement from all forms of international cricket.
- “At this age I can manage some kind of fun cricket,” the left-handed batsman said.
- “I am going to go and enjoy my life, it has been too stressful just thinking about my international career, performing in big tournaments like IPL,” he further said.
- Also Read | Yuvraj Singh announces retirement from all forms of International cricketThe left-handed batsman, who made his international debut in an ODI match against Kenya in October 2000, went on to play 304 ODIs, 40 Tests and 58 T20Is for the side.
- It’s been a love-hate relationship with the sport in retrospect,” Singh said in his swansong speech.