Rediff – Win or lose, tournament won’t end with Sunday’s game: Kohli on World Cup clash with Pakistan
IMAGE: For Kohli winning the World Cup is what matters the most.
- Win or lose, tournament won’t end with Sunday’s game: Kohli on World Cup clash with PakistanIMAGE: For Kohli winning the World Cup is what matters the most.
- Immune to frenzy around every India-Pakistan clash, captain Virat Kohli says staying focussed on the bigger goal was important since the tournament would not end with World Cup’s most awaited match on Sunday.
- While he is aware of all the hoopla around the match, Kohli won’t let one World Cup contest dictate his thought process.
- The Indian captain was asked, six to seven times, the same question about the external pressure, hype and how tough this match could be and he very eloquently warded off all the queries, giving away very little.
- “Whoever are impact bowlers in world cricket, you should be wary about their strengths but at the same time you should have that much self belief that you can score runs against any bowler.