NDTV – It was a tough day for most of the films at the box office as Indian audiences were glued to their TV sets and the reason was obvious – India and Pakistan’s cricket match at the ongoing Cricket World Cup.
- Both, Chris Hemsworth’s MIB Internationaland Tapsee Pannu’s Game Over witnessed limited growth on the third day of their releases, reports Bollywood trade analyst Taran Adarsh.
- Taapsee’s thriller Game Over also witnessed a “limited growth” on Sunday due to the match and it earned Rs 2.04 crore.
- Sharing the Hollywood film’s box office report, Taran Adarsh tweeted: “Men In Black: International showed an upward trend on Day 2, but slipped on Day 3 due to IND vs PAK cricket match…
- Take a look at Taran Adarsh’s tweet here:Meanwhile, Game Overhas collected Rs 4.95 crore within three days of its release.
- Sharing the film’s box office progress so far, Taran Adarsh tweeted: “Game Over picked up on Day 2, but saw limited growth on Day 3 due to IND vs PAK cricket match…