Leadership – Nigeria’s national U-19 male cricket team (Junior Yellow Greens) has begun their final lap of preparation for next year ICC U-19 World Cup scheduled to hold in South Africa.
- Nigeria’s national U-19 male cricket team (Junior Yellow Greens) has begun their final lap of preparation for next year ICC U-19 World Cup scheduled to hold in South Africa.
- The Junior Yellow Greens, who defeated eight countries in two qualifying series to rewrite the history books of Nigeria’s Cricket, are now poised for a biggest stage where they will show the world that their qualification for the tournament wasn’t a fluke.
- As plans to ensure that the team excels at the global cricket showpiece, Nigeria Cricket Federation (NCF) has invited 25 players to a two-week camping in Kaduna, starting from Monday, July 1, 2019 before heading to Abuja for close camping.
- According to statement by NCF spokesperson, Musa Ehizoje Bodies, the Nigeria’s team will be engaged in a series of pre-tournament tours to adequately prepare them for the task of doinf Nigeria proud.
- Nigeria will have the chance to showcase what has been regarded as years of hard work, commitment, dedication and focus when they lock horns against giant cricket playing nations like India, Australia, Pakistan, West Indies, South Africa, New Zealand and the likes.