Daily Mail UK – A Rihanna super-fan has had a second tattoo from the artist made permanent after getting it inked into her skin.
- Restaurant manager Rhiannon Brown, 25, already had one tattoo from the Take a Bow singer, after she had a signature on her ribs immortalised.
- She dropped her signed cricket bat, which she got from the West Indies team and told her security to pick it up for her.
- Her partner’s father alerted them to Rihanna’s visit to the Durham cricket ground after he told them both when they were about to leave.
- As soon as she got the signature Rhiannon contacted her tattoo artist who opened his shop especially for her on Tuesday morning so she could get it inked.
- Talking about her first Rihanna signature tattoo, which she got eight years ago, she said: ‘I have met her in the past and I got her to sign my ribs.