AAP Australian Sports – Glenn Maxwell remembers it for Lance Klusener’s power hitting and Darren Lehmann’s missed run out.
- Glenn Maxwell remembers it for Lance Klusener’s power hitting and Darren Lehmann’s missed run out.
- Saturday’s clash between Australia and South Africa won’t have as much riding on it, but it will at least evoke memories of that 1999 semi-final tie at Edgbaston.
- Steve Waugh backed up his century in the controversial must-win victory over South Africa days earlier, as he and combined with Michael Bevan to help Australia recover from 4-68 to 213.
- First Allan Donald survived a Lehmann run-out opportunity from next to the stumps, before Damien Fleming’s ten-pin bowling style run-out the next ball.
- “I see South Africa cruising and then Warney coming on and bowling, one ball hitting (Hansie Cronje) on the toe and going to slip, and you are thinking with DRS, could it have been different?