Hindustan Times – Sri Lankan team will look to end their World Cup 2019 campaign on a high when they face subcontinent rivals India in their final match of the tournament.
- Sri Lankan team will look to end their World Cup 2019 campaign on a high when they face subcontinent rivals India in their final match of the tournament.
- He has failed to replicate those heroics in their last few matches but he is still the leading run-scorer for Sri Lanka at the World Cup 225 and is likely to keep his place.
- He hasn’t been able to get Sri Lanka off to a good start in the last few matches and would look to rectify that against India.Avishka FernandoHe has been the find of the tournament for Sri Lanka.
- ALSO READ: World Cup 2019, India Predicted XI against Sri LankaKusal MendisThe lack of quality batsmen in the Sri Lankan squad has led to the team managenet persisting with Kusal Mendis even though he has looked out of touch at the World Cup.
- He has 5 wickets to his name and is the joint second-most successful bowler for Sri Lanka behind Lasith Malinga.