Stuff – With a clean bill of health, fast bowler Lockie Ferguson is back in the Black Caps for their semifinal against India.
- With a clean bill of health, fast bowler Lockie Ferguson is back in the Black Caps for their semifinal against India.
- Coach Gary Stead is doing his best to turn some pressure on India as the Black Caps arrive at a fourth successive Cricket World Cup semifinal in familiar underdog mode.
- READ MORE: * Black Caps task gets tougher * ‘It’s England’s to lose’ * Aussie World Cup plans in chaos * Williamson NZ’s only standoutThat was fine by Stead, heading into the biggest match of his short tenure at the helm.
- New Zealand also got a crucial point from their washout against India at Nottingham, which remarkably left the sides still waiting for their first World Cup meeting since 2003.
- Ferguson, one of New Zealand’s cup standouts, concurred with Stead about their underdog role.