Free Press Journal (India) – Mumbai: Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on Tuesday invited applications for men’s cricket team head coach and support staff.
- Mumbai: Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on Tuesday invited applications for men’s cricket team head coach and support staff.
- The appointment of coaching, strength and conditioning and medical staff will be from September 5, 2019 to November 24, 2021, while the administrative manager will be appointed for a one-year period.
- The current coaching staff comprising head coach Ravi Shastri, bowling coach Bharat Arun, batting coach Sanjay Bangar and fielding coach R Sridhar, who were all given a 45-day contract extension, will get an automatic entry in the recruitment process.
- Meanwhile, former Tamil Nadu captain Sunil Subramanian, who was appointed as team manager in 2017, got an extension as well.
- The current coaching staff’s extension includes India’s tour of West Indies from August 3 to September 3 and India’s home series against South Africa.