MSN Belgium (French) – A special message from MSN:
Sport has the power to change lives.
- Australia, with more than enough runs on the board for a draw at the very least (341) had all but extinguished England’s chances of a result, and a tilt at reclaiming the Ashes.
- Explore more issues around women in sportThere was the small matter of Australia at the crease to contend with first.
- © Getty Australia’s Wicket Keeper Alyssa Healy celebrates after England’s Katherine Brunt is bowled out by Australia’s Ashleigh Gardner during day three of the Women’s Ashes Test match at the Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton.
- England had had enough time in the field to study the ways and means of Perry at the crease, and Jones it appeared, had studiously been taking notes.
- © Getty England’s Amy Jones (left) and Captain Heather Knight during day three of the Women’s Ashes Test match at the Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton.