The Mirror – The fourth installment of the 2019 Ashes Series is just a day away as England hope to take the lead after Ben Stokes’ heroics at Headingley.
- He has and will be England’s biggest threat when he comes to the crease and is priced at 5/6 with thepools.com to score his third century in the series.
- England’s best performer with the bat has been back to score a century in this Test match at 7/4.
- He totals 115 runs after a 34 against Pakistan when England made 589 but did not bat the second innings after declaring on 173/1.
- Against South Africa, he scored his first half-century with 58 in the first innings and 23 in the second before England bowled out their opponents and won by 177 runs.
- A first Test century at Old Trafford for Ben Stokes is going for 7/4 .